What we (The Trustees) believe; and the Foundation of our Charity:
vision4kids is a non-denominational Christian based charity and we hold the following as our Statement of Faith:
(1) The Absolute Authority and Divine Verbal Inspiration of the Old and New Testaments as the Word of God.
(2) There is but one living and true God, and in the Godhead, there are three Persons, equal in power and glory, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
(3) The Eternal Sonship, Virgin Birth, and Deity of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
(4) The personality of God the Holy Spirit, and the absolute necessity of His work in Regeneration and Sanctification, and His Infilling of the Indwelt Believer for power to live and witness for Christ.
(5) The Substitutionary Death of the Lord Jesus Christ and His Resurrection as the only way of Salvation through Faith and that Christ alone is the only way to Heaven.
(6) The visible and personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(7) That our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ offered Himself as the sacrificial Lamb on Calvary and that children as well as adults can be saved through simple faith. As Christians we must therefore follow Christ’s example of love for children and young people through prayer, evangelism and practical help and giving.
General Information about vision4kids
(1) vision4kids is not committed to only helping Christian organisations or children with the same faith and beliefs outlined in section 1 above. It is the aim of the charity to provide help where children will benefit regardless of their religion, beliefs, ethnic background or the country they live in. In providing help to these children vision4kids will look to demonstrate Christian kindness.
For example: vision4kids may choose to help a local children’s hospital or support group which will in turn provide healthcare to all children of the area; not just those that share the same beliefs as the trustees.
(2) vision4kids will look to support other Christian Charities, Ministries and Endeavours regardless of their denomination provided their doctrine and/or articles of faith do not directly challenge the 7 points outlined for vision4kids by the founding trustees in section 1 above. The trustees believe that other matters which generate debate amongst Christians (although important) will not rule out support being granted and will be at the collective agreement and discretion of the Trustees.